Monday, August 18, 2014

"Dream Happening" from Sea Pinks

Belfast's Sea Pinks doesn't put a wrong foot forward, in my opinion, so I regard it as very good news that they will be releasing an album on September 29 via CF Records.  Regular readers here know what I'm talking about, as I've featured the band a few times.  Those of you who missed it can enter the band's name in this site's search box, or simply check out the Bandcamp link below.  But before you do that, enjoy "Dream Happening", which is the first song to be released from the album Dreaming Tracks.

Sea Pinks is Neil Brogan, who also has been drummer for Belfast's Girls Names.  His Girls Names mates have helped with previous Sea Pinks releases, but I don't know whether they are involved in this album.



Tumblr
Facebook
Bandcamp
Twitter
CF Records


No comments: