Wednesday, September 15, 2021

"Coolsville USA" by The Exbats

 

We have all heard that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but we do it from time to time anyway. I suspect that many of us have, from time to time, judged an album by its first song. If I were to take that approach after hearing "Coolsville USA" by Arizona trio The Exbats, I would declare the upcoming LP Now Where Were We to be a 'must have' album. I have listened to the single several times and considered my alternatives. I now declare the Now Where Were We to be a must have album. Smart, fun, and sassy with really good tunes -- what more do you want?

The Exbats are a garage band from Southern Arizona consisting of Kenny McLain, Inez McLain and Bobby Carlson Jr.

Now Where Were We is out October 22 via Goner Records.

Facebook

Tumblr

Twitter

Bandcamp for album

Goner Records page for album


No comments: