Wednesday, November 23, 2011

She's Hit and Jacob Yates & the Pearly Gate Lock Pickers albums now available in digital form


I've lauded Glasgow's glorious dirty surf group She's Hit a few times this year, including this review of their excellent debut album, Pleasure. Their label, Re:Peater Records, recently advised me that Pleasure is available for digital download on the major sites, and for streaming on Spotify. A link to the US Amazon page for the album is here.

And in case you're hesitating, here is the official video for one of the album tracks, "Part One". And if you've already bought the album, enjoy the video--you deserve it.


Facebook
She's Hit on Soundcloud
Re:Peater Records on Bandcamp



Another Re:Peater Records album that impressed me greatly this year is Luck by Jacob Yates & the Pearly Gate Lock Pickers. I loved it when I reviewed it, I love it now, and I'll love it when I make my year-end list. For the readers who want a bit of Luck, but didn't get a physical copy or purchase from Bandcamp, this album also now is available via the major on-line sites and Spotify. The US Amazon link is here.

For a reminder of doom wop sound of JYatPGLP, here is album track "Can't Stop".


Here is album track "Mary Hell" live at Stereo in Glasgow last Sunday night.


Facebook
Re:Peater Records on Bandcamp

No comments: