Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Get to Know: Pink Films; San Francisco Water Cooler


I haven't found out much about San Francisco's Pink Films. Admittedly, I haven't gone into stalk mode, but I have some pride. Really, I do. I was able to learn that one of the members of the band is Andy Pastalaniec, who also is a member of a band called San Francisco Water Cooler. The sound is a garagey psychedelia, but has a poppy strain as well. It all sounds promising to me.

ComScore

Facebook
Reverbnation



San Francisco Water Cooler blasts us with chainsaw noise pop with hints of psychedelia. The band rose from the ashes of Santa Cruz's Residual Echoes, and has released three albums of varying length on Sun Sneeze Records. If you like their music, check out the Sun Sneeze Records link below. If you want to check out a few more songs, hit the Soundcloud link.

"Kool Shoes"
San Francisco Water Cooler- Kool Shoes by SunSneezeRecords

"Summer Sun"
San Francisco Water Cooler - Summer Sun by SunSneezeRecords

"Vacancy Sender"
San Francisco Water Cooler - Vacancy Sender by SunSneezeRecords

Sun Sneeze Records
Soundcloud

No comments: