Austin indie rock band The Infinites are new to our ears, but we love the way their new single "The Expat" builds -- guitar, then rhythm, then keys -- into a swirling psychedelic arrangement riding an insistent groove. We want more from these guys, and we are going to get it because new album Archetypes will be out on February 16 via Meritorio Records; pre-orders are available now.

1 comment:
This track sounds like a fantastic introduction to The Infinites. I love the description of the song building with guitar, rhythm, and keys into a swirling psychedelic arrangement. It's always exciting to discover a new band with a sound that feels both fresh and familiar. The upcoming album "Archetypes" is definitely going on my radar. While I'm exploring new music, I also enjoy finding new places to unwind online. If you're looking for a change of pace, you might find https://the-lolajack.nl/ an interesting destination. I'm looking forward to hearing more from this Austin band!
Post a Comment