Monday, February 20, 2023

"I Wasn't Thinking At All" by Cold Irons Bound

 




Today's first featured tune is "I Wasn't Thinking At All" by Melbourne's Cold Irons Band. The four-piece has an appealing sound based in scrappy power pop with '90s distortion and an Americana vibe, and this song features both their rocking and Americana bona fides. We also should mention that our spouses endorse the notion that we at WYMA feature a song titled "I Wasn't Thinking At All". We aren't sure what they are hinting, but I'm sure it is loving and supportive.

The single is out now via Golden Robot Records. It is taken from the upcoming LP No Place I Can't Find You.

Cold Irons Bound are Mark Adams (guitars/vocals), Ben Carter (guitars/vocals), Sam Fiddian (bass/backing vocals), James Alderman (drums).

Website

Facebook

Links for single


No comments: