Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ballboy at Bandcamp



Yes, I know the title reads like an announcement that a sports mad child has elected to attend a bandcamp this summer rather than hone his skills at a sports camp, but that is just a coincidence, I assure you.

Our two prior posts regarding the music of Edinburgh's Ballboy (which can be found HERE and HERE) were well received. So when I learned that the band's sometimes-hard-to-find-in-the-US albums all are now available electronically through Bandcamp, we thought it would be information useful to pass on to the readers. The Bandcamp link is below, so have fun browsing, listening and choosing.

And just for fun, here is an embed of I Worked on the Ships. It is the Ballboy album with which I'm least familiar, but it contains a number of delightful songs.


Bandcamp

No comments: