Thursday, January 19, 2023

"I Confess" and "In Space" by Connections

 

For music fans like the editorial board at WYMA (including the hound dog sleeping at my feet and the cat sleeping in my office chair which forces me to type this post standing up), there always is an emotional rush in discovering a new band that tickles our ears. Today's joyous find is Ohio's Connections. With a power pop jangle reminiscent of Big Star and Teenage Fanclub, their new single "I Confess" is an undeniable gem. And then there is the first song released from their upcoming album, the indie pop carnival delight "In Space".

Of course, discovering them doesn't mean we are ace detectives. After all, we have learned that the band has released five albums and has been together for ten years. Number six is titled Cool Change and will be out in March via Trouble In Mind Records. We don't intend to miss it.


Facebook

Twitter

Bandcamp for Cool Change


No comments: