Tuesday, November 17, 2020

"We Break Up On Friday" by My Darling YOU!

 We have learned that Matinee Recordings has released a single by Swedish duo My Darling YOU! Consisting of "We Break Up On Friday" and "I Adore You", it is a thrilling release that will please long-time fans of the band and bring some new ones into the fold. My Darling YOU! are Klas Hermansson and Christopher Johansson, and their sweet spot is a somewhat manic, punk infused indie pop -- an enthralling mix of energy, heart-on-the-sleeve emotion and melody.

The single is available now, and a collection of the band's songs, titled A Dream Come True, is due in December, also from Matinee Recordings. By the way, "I Adore You" is not on the upcoming collection so you can only have it by buying the single.

Matinee Recordings page for single


No comments: