Monday, August 4, 2014

"Let You In" from Terry Malts; new EP in September

If there is a reason to not herald a new release from the Bay Area's garage/powerpopers Terry Malts, I haven't heard it yet.  In fact, if someone asked me whether I thought the new Terry Malts release was any good, I think I'd answer "yes" even if I hadn't heard it.  And I wouldn't be worried in the least that I could be wrong.  So, I am happy to write that the band is releasing the Insides EP via Slumberland in September.  For now, I'll tell you that it is very good.  I'll have a bit more to write when I actually hear it, but for now, just know that it is good.

In all honesty, I can also tell you that the EP will be released in digital and vinyl formats, and that band will be on a mini-West Coast tour later this month with dates in Washington, Oregon California.  I can also share with you a little more evidence as to its quality: The EP track "Let You In".



Facebook
Twitter
Slumberland

No comments: