Friday, February 10, 2012

Guitar Rock update - WATERS - new videos and tour information

I discovered Out In The Light, a late 2011 release by WATERS, recently and posted a review. I'm not sure what I would have bumped, but I do believe if I had discovered it in September when it was released, it would have made my year-end list... but who can listen to everything? If, like me, you missed this one upon its release, let me encourage you to check it out. Here's a link to the review with some album tracks and videos...

And here are a couple of really good live acoustic versions of album cuts "Mickey Mantle":



And "Take Me Out to the Coast", which I think is my favorite track on the record:

WATERS 'TAKE ME OUT TO THE COAST' (Acoustic) from WATERS on Vimeo.


WATERS is Van Pierzalowski, and he's currently touring Europe, sharing a bill with Nada Surf. Then he'll be on tour in the US with Delta Spirit later this spring, including an appearance at SXSW. More info available at ThisIsWaters.com.

No comments: