Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Odd Box Records Blog Top 20 of 2010

Looks like a British DIY label, with a blog exploring all kinds of indie rock and other genres. Pretty interesting list, I think... here's the top 5:

01 Kid Canaveral – Shouting At Wildlife (Straight To Video)
02 Trash Kit – Trash Kit (Upset The Rhythm)
03 Super Wild Horses – Fifteen (Hozac)
04 Swans - My Father Will Guide Me Up A Rope To The Sky (Young God)
05 Betty and The Werewolves – Tea Time Favourites (Damaged Goods)

Don't recognize the labels, which tells me that these may not all be available in the US, or they may be 2009 or 2011 releases here, you know how that goes...

LINK: Odd Box Blog Top 20 of 2010

1 comment:

Rocksteady74 said...

Kid Canaveral was in my top group for the year. I doubt it is available in the states. I bought it as a download from either the band's webpage or their Bandcamp page.

KEXP has played some of the Phil Wilson stuff. It has a Billy Bragg style.